Sunday, April 27, 2008

Viva La Symphonie II

Yesterday was RPWS Viva La Symphonie II. It is unbelievable that we will have our second viva la symphonie concert II so soon as it is only 4 months from the previous one which is in December last year before we went for Taiwan. I feel that we have improve a lot as a band and may be because we have more time to prepare for this concert as most of the practices are during the holiday thus we have more sectionals and full band. I feel that we are very prepared for this concert and if you were there yesterday you know how the band sounds. I feel proud that I have grow through out this 3 years in RPWS and we are now have raise our standard and prove ourselves that we can be a good band even though we are still a very young band.


Huiling and I before concert


Jy and I before concert


Zi Qi, Zoe and I


Huiling and My Nails!!! hee hee Both Orange!!!


Flower from my Supporters (Jy and Huiling) Thanks thanks!!!

However I going to make clear here that I wont be going for RPWS practices anymore, it is time for be to move on, and as I know I going to be NTU I might join NTU band, but I scared they will have audition. I hate audition as I do not know from my standard now I will be able to get or not on the other hand I still want to try for it.

Today went to work sales was okay at least I have 2 bookings, one of it I have hold the seats for almost a week finally I closed the deal. But overall sales were okay still need to strive harder to get more sales.

Back to life without band practices.

No comments: