Friday, April 18, 2008

SLA fiesta

Today was SLA (Student Life Activity) fiesta of RP, in another word is CCA orientation. RPWS was down for performance, thus we played 4 pieces (March Beyond the Critical Point, Clarinet Candy, The 7th Night Of July and Cant take my eyes of you). These 4 pieces will be playing again next Saturday during our 3rd concert. So do not forget to come down and support us next Saturday at TRCC. It is a FREE concert. I will not comment on the performance today, please ask others who have went.

After the performance went to watch movie with Huiling, any way needs to thanks her for coming down to listen to RPWS performance. We went to watch Forbidden Kingdom; it was very funny show as I was expected as it featured Jacky Chan. However that’s not all as I won a pair a ticket from GV for Hansen and Gretal, thus the ticket goes to huiling as well. So we watched 2 movies today, from what huiling told me this was her 1st time she watch 2 movies on the same day. After that we went home.




This few days I have a few burning questions which I wanna ask someone however still have no chance to ask. So I shall wait for the right timing to come. I realized that someone is chasing after me; however he still didn’t know that I already feel that he chasing me. However these few days he had been calling me and talk to me but I really want to tell him that I not interested in him however it will be not that nice to tell him now. After my latest ex incident, it does makes me realized that actually there is someone who I cared, loved and missed all the time. That person has always in my heart however we have the chance to be together however we missed it. I hope that my time can turn back however it won’t happen. Now we just need to pray that we will have that chance back but I really don’t know when that time will be. For now me more and more treasure that someone however our destiny to be together is might be impossible it might just be a dream that will never happen.

Now I started reading book which written by LOW KWAY HWA, his story is about some life stories of Singaporean. It makes me to realize that we should treasure every moment in life as we do not know what will happen in the future. He wrote total of 5 books however now you only can buy 4 out of 5 books. I going to try to get all the books for now I still have 3 more books left to read. The story can be found on http://www.goodybooks.com/ .

No comments: