Sunday, April 20, 2008

In-house Fair

Yesterday and today has been working at Suntec for in-house fair which is fair for my company I work. However the sales was not really good, I only did 2 bookings to Bangkok. Quite sad about the result however the average bookings for the staff are about there. So I already considered lucky.

My sec sch conductor and CY have visited me on Saturday as they came to Suntec for the dive fair. They didn’t come together though however they are still nice to come and meet me at my booth.

I still rushing reading my book, now my 2nd book left with 1/4, it is an achievement for me as I never read a book finish so fast. I love the story a lot and it really makes me think a lot of things about life. It enlighten me a lot and lots of things.

Anyway I think I will have 2 weeks which I will be in Tioman diving. Cannot wait for it. Really want to jump into sea water right now, I seriously need a break.

No comments: