Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Contact me through 91898860 (my old number)

Yeah… I got back my phone number. I am happy about it as it my favourite, nice and easy to remember. I have been using number for a few years and kind of really do not want to change number.

Today is a super busy day for me, may be it is because tomorrow it is a holiday that why customers all come down today to see me whether it is a new bookings, pay balance payment for their bookings or the bookings that I have been reserve seats for them. All come down within one day. Luckily lunch I had with my mom at PS as she wanted me to accompany her to starhub to pay the bill and reactivate my line. If not I will need to wait 2 days to get our lines back. Today I work until almost 9pm as at 8pm I still have last booking. However it is also good as today settle everything so that tomorrow I will have my holiday as it is a labour day, my company close.

From 2nd-4th May, which is this coming Friday to Sunday I will be in tioman for my dive trip. This round will be my leisure dive trip and it will be for me to log dive as I need 20 more log dive for my advance. I am taking advance dive in 2 weeks time with ching yee and some other people. I do not think I need to name them here as even I name no one here will know who are they. This month is my dive month as 2 weekends will be in tioman after that 21st May I will fly to phuket, I go there to really slack at home. After that I might come back on 5th June and after will give my Thailand god brother a surprise as his birthday is on 8th June so I will be flying to Bangkok with my mom and brother, not confirm yet. Anyway that roughly my plan for next month, so if anyone have any plan next month, you will not be able to meet me then, unless 2nd week of May.

Another thing I have finished reading the 4 books that I bought through online, and they are the one I have been telling one about.

Enjoy and HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!!

No comments: