Nowaday other than I work at travel agent, then I still go back for RPWS band practices. It’s seem like my life have been quite routine though, other than my graduation which already over for 2 weeks and came back from leading tour to Japan. Last week we (4gers – Sarah, Huiling, Jie Ying and I) went out for dinner together at Chinatown. Huiling and I had our frog leg porridge. It is super tasty though. Then I had my fish ball soup cant stop my temptation for it. Huiling and Sarah had tang yuan and ice kachang, do not know how both of them can mixed.
Yesterday was my mummy birthday and co-incidentally is also NATHANIEL’s mom birthday too. Anyway it seems long time that I mention his name. He have been out of my life for really long while, however I will be meeting his family soon in June as I will be attending one of the function and his whole family will be there. However I just call and sms his mom to wish her, she kind of happy that I call her, then we talk for awhile on the phone and asked me what I was doing and all. They are hoping for me to go NTU, so nice of them. Anyway it’s good that the family still remembers me and hopes their luck will put me into NTU.
You might be thinking what I did for my mom. On Sunday I called up my mom’s boss and told him that my bro and I will give her surprise by meet her at the office yesterday, and then we will go for dinner. In the end my grandma want to join in with the surprises, my mom really shock when saw us at her office; however she is very happy about it. So we have a nice dinner at Chinese swimming club and I had my NZ salloin steak. It quite nice though and my desert is fried ice creams (mango and chocolate). After that we all went home and have a good rest.
Other than work finally I find a book which I read and I won’t sleep, it written by local writer named LOW KAY HWA, his book you can read from this website http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm . In the end I bought his whole series and the book will be sent to me in 5 working days time. I cant wait for the book to arrive and read the ending of the book call I believe you. This website was introduced to me by my friend as he sends mass email out. I kind of addicted to this book. Hope the books FLY here now. Anyone wish to read I can lend you.
Anyway later have band practice. Will need to go RP.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment