Yesterday night I came back home from NATAS fair was SUPER tired but my mom told me I need to remove all the cloth from the wardrobe and move to another room wardrobe as her friend daughter is coming back from Thailand to stay with us again!!!! I was like WTH (in my heart) lah then ask my mom y she needs my wardrobe as we already have one for her??? I was dam sian after that. How will u feel wen u ganna ask to change the wardrobe leh and some more I have lots of clothing lol!!!!! How sad I am but I still needs to change it lol???? Haiz!!!!
Coz of that I rush home from sch just to clear my wardrobe lah, but the catch is that the wardrobe that my cloth going to occupy is already occupy by my mum cloth, this means I need to pack my mom cloth then can put my cloth. Hai!!!! SAD!!!! Just now my brain runs wild again just thinking of lots of things, may be coz of this incidence just feel like crying lol!!!!
Haiz I really feel my emotion really extreme as sometime I can be SO HAPPY and the next moment I can be crying!!!! May be my brain always think of some stupid thing ba!!!!
Hope I sleep le wake up tml will be better!!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment