Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to work!!!

Finally back to work le, even though I working for another company but I still in the same line TRAVEL. Hee hee. Today start work at 11am need not to do much just need to go through and understand the price lists actually to me this is a recap for me as the other company I also need to do that so it kind of easy for me. I also have 1 sale today though and it is 11 paxs. I calculate like crazy lah so many number but haiz do sales always like this one.

Tomorrow will be down for work again same time 11am-8pm. Actually today nothing much lah other than work!!!! Back home rush to have dinner coz I was dam hungry!!!!

Almost forgot TIME TABLE for next sem is out, other dan elective I only have 1 class, this is a very good thing. Also this class I have a lot of ppl whom I know, at least I no need to make new friends again!!!!

Need to sleep early

Bye bye & see ya

No comments: