Yesterday when I reached home my mom ask me whether I want to go Church, however I was too tired so I tell them dun wan.
It’s true I really cant wake up, I slept at around 1am last night and I woke up at 1PM haha!! Sleep for 12h really dam tired and dun wish to wake up. But need to wake up lah coz my lunch is really, my grandma cook fried rice for me. Then I need to leave house at 3pm for training at the new company that I going to work. I found a new job lah but still same line TRAVEL. Going to start work tml le dam fast right as the manager asks whether I free tml not then I say I am, so starts lol. Actually suppose to works for 3days which is FRI-SUN for NATAS fair, but got work earlier also not bad means more money to earn. I need to save money le as I really wanna go TAIWAN with RPWS.
After the training went back home as I wanna watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 on DISNEY CHANNEL, realize it is not as nice as the 1st one. May be coz it not in the school it is a plot which is about summer holiday. Anyway the way they sing still nice lah!!! Just really love the two LEADs.
Going to sleep soon as tml starts work!!!!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment