Friday, September 21, 2007

First week of last sem

For mon I have wrote it on the previous post. Hee hee. Tues we have our elective module which I have chosen NANOTECHNOLOGY. Why I chose this is because I thought it would be fun learn things which are small to the scale of NANO and why a lot of people want to research more on it, what can it do and help us in live. However the first lesson is very boring and especially has that irritating person in class; make me so sian, as he keep talking nonsense. Hai may be I just dun understand what science students are as I am engineering student and I think I belong here. I feel much better when I am in the class of all engineering students. After that I have band prac as usual, we go through the LUNCH TIME PERFORMANCE in school. It will be on 28th Sept 2007 @ TRCC. ANYONE INTERESTED PLS GO DOWN TO SUPPORT US!!!! COZ IT IS FREE!!!!!

Wed is my FYP day, call for meeting at 9am and most late haiz. I reached at 9am, and then Jeremy reached 10min after. Alvin haiz overslept reached school like 10+am I think if I not wrong. We start working on the circuit which we supposed to done this last sem no choice drag until now. After that I need to leave at 12pm as need to go to NATIONAL SKIN CENTRE for check up, as I think ppl hu seen me will know how bad my skin is. The doctor say this time round is much better than the first time as it is dry and not wet, which is true. Is prescribe most of the medicine the same just need one addition which is the cream as now she says I no need to use the one which has the steroid inside. Good news to that and she give a OPEN DATE for me which means only when I need to go for check up then I go. Then went to eat JAP food at the income tax building opp novena MRT with my mom, as she wish to try the sushi there as it cheap 99cents per plate. End up not bad as the food there is fresh and nice, my mom order quite a lot, eat until super full (Go out with mom always eat good food.. hee hee). Then went to meet someone and went home.

Thurs come sch, have medical technology class, quite easy as usual as it is the first week of sch. Finish ppt like 1130am den slag until 2pm for presentation. After that go home straight as no band. Need to say SORRY to huiling and sarah as I forgot to tell them that there is no band luckily before I go off I got tell them. SORRY SORRY!!!!! Reach CCK remember that I need to buy HEADPHONE, so went POPULAR to get it as if not I will be bored cant listen to music in class. After went home!!! Hee hee.

Today FRI biomedical equipment class, interestingly something happen as one of the ex couple in my class same team. Y ex couple? Coz they are couple last time now break le, is just like Ter and me lah. Anyway ter and I also SAME CLASS, how sad is that. The point is not that coz they same team and the guy side is my fren lah so we all keep suaning him from early morning. HAHA!!! MUST PRAY HARD FOR ME THAT I WILL NOT BE SAME TEAM AS TER!!!! If not I sure ganna suan!!! 3days same class how can not even one say same team. Better dun come soon!!! I think today after sch will go home straight and slag as usual, tml got work anyway!!!!!

Dat’s all PEEP!!!

No comments: