Sunday, February 3, 2008

LAST DAY, LAST SEM and LAST YEAR

Friday was my LAST DAY, LAST SEM and LAST YEAR in RP, to the year 3 of RP, I think everyone is just hoping for the day to come. Same for me I can’t wait for it to come as I know a lot of thing will be happening on that day.

As for my class we took 2+ weeks to plan for our last day of school. Our plan started when one of our friends says that why not we have steamboat in class. Since then my classmates and I starts to plan for STEAMBOAT in class and we also gets one of our friends called CHING YEE to wear skirt as since we know her she didn’t wear skirt in front of us before.


Dat's our FOOD!!!

Opening the can...

Dat's the hard working team

Enjoying our FOOD

Our CHEF!!!

That's How much we had!!!!

Jeannie, Qiao Mi, Aishya, Thazin and Marlene

Michelle, PK and Marlene

Best friends!!!!

Our organizer!!!

With the plan sets up, we must execute right, here’s come me one of the organizer to buy the entire steamboat stuff total it cost around $80, I went to get it on WEDNESDAY after my FYP presentation. Talks about FYP, I got the feeling I will fail as I really have no faith in our grade. I feel I really smoke through everything. Haiz dam sad though. Anyway after that have photoshoot for our diploma didn’t realize that my course is really a lot of students. We have the most number of students in SEG!!!! After that like what I say went to buy FOOD!!!!

Come Friday 1st FEB 2008 mark our last day to school, in the morning my doggy came over to my house to help me bring the food to school. He was late though but anyway is still very nice of him to come down all the way just to help me. After that when reach MRT meet another of my two friends JEANNIE and DUAN HUA, thanks to both of you too. I make you gers wake up early but in the end I was late. However we still reach class by 0830am. When we reached class we put all our food on the centre table, we sit through the first meeting however the faci still like cant believe that we are really going to have steamboat in class another thing my doggy was there in my class throughout the first meeting.

After the faci says first meeting ends, we start our steamboat and of course we got invite KELLY and ALVIN to our class to join the fun. I think everyone in my class enjoys the food and if I not wrong a lot of BME students all knows about our class and they keep peeping into my class.

At the second breakout some of us didn’t go to the lab as our purpose to come school on that day is just to have the steamboat. So we enjoy ourselves in class lol and also make sure that the food is all cleared.

E45E!!!! Friends Forever

Half way through second breakout CHING YEE and DUAN HUA went to somewhere first but we say we will meet each other at WARREN COUNTRY CLUB for bowling at around 3pm. At around 1+ pm PK, BENKEE, JEANNIE, PRIS, my doggy and I went off and went for bowling. Hee hee. We start our bowling first before ching yee and duan hua comes. In the end only ching yee came, and MICHELLE, MARLENE and NICHOLAS came too after they finish the class anyway we still enjoy ourselves playing bowling together.

At around 6+pm went off from warren country club as we all want to have our dinner and my dear doggy need to go for his family reunion dinner. CY, MICHELLE, PRIS, JEANNIE, NICHOLAS and I went to have dinner at pasta mania at LOT 1, the others all left for their own stuff. However the 6 of us enjoy our dinner and the chat starts to get longer and longer. After the dinner the gers went for another round of drinks just to have time to chat longer. We all left home around 10+pm. But for me I need to wait for my dear doggy to come back find me as we need to make our relationship become official.

Huiling have always been saying that both of us is gei gao, however we wait till that day as both of us know each other ever since FIRST DAY, FIRST SEM and FIRST YEAR, so it will be memorable as we get together on LAST DAY, LAST SEM and LAST YEAR. Other people might think is so bo liao however to us it is very important and memorable. My dear doggy reach around 11+pm den we went somewhere I shall not say and he pop that question, and SO IT IS OFFICIAL. After that went home and my poor doggy reach home at 1+am haiz so sad but he says he will go the distance for me. Really touch though. That mark my last day of school, I think it is the memorable day and I will remember it forever.


LOVE my doggy…..

No comments: