Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!!!!
Last night didn’t post up what I have done as came back home late. Hee hee. Super late though. I think everyone knows who I went out with. Yup we went out for our valentine’s day. Went to watch Jumper at THE CATHAY, the show was at 2:15pm thus my doggy came and fetch me from my house at 12pm. He pass me the present however it does not fit, so went down straight to bugis to change it as I really want to wear it. After went down to the shop realize my doggy bought one size smaller. Hee hee. Dat’s close right??? But I LOVE the present a lot though.
Last night didn’t post up what I have done as came back home late. Hee hee. Super late though. I think everyone knows who I went out with. Yup we went out for our valentine’s day. Went to watch Jumper at THE CATHAY, the show was at 2:15pm thus my doggy came and fetch me from my house at 12pm. He pass me the present however it does not fit, so went down straight to bugis to change it as I really want to wear it. After went down to the shop realize my doggy bought one size smaller. Hee hee. Dat’s close right??? But I LOVE the present a lot though.

Jumper was nice, interesting and the story line really not bad. I recommend everyone to go and watch it. Even though it is only 88mins but I think it quite worth the price to go and watch at the cinema.
After that went to Suntec walk walk however we end up in Anderson ice cream shop as no choice the ice cream tempt me too much. We went in and order banana split, it is super nice with the extra fudge they give. Around 5+pm we leave suntec took bus to Siglap as we going to have our dinner there. However we reach quite early so my doggy brought me round and see what the nice places to have good food are. After walk one round we got hungry so went to the restaurant call STEWHAUS to have dinner as my doggy made reservation for it, as it was pack for Valentine’s Day when we about to leave, the restaurant staff pass me a box of chocolate as they says special for V day. The chocolate was very nice actually for me as long it is chocolate I will say nice.


Then last place we went is EAST COAST Park went there to have some quiet time just two of us.
Then my doggy sends me home after that. Thanks doggy for sending me home after so late. THANKS THANKS. Thanks for the whole day arrangement too.
Love Ya!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment