Wednesday, February 13, 2008

5D4N Jiangnan Tour

I am back from Shanghai trip. I think everyone knows that because I did mention it on my tag. Anyway this trip, even though it is kind of simple however there is some elements somewhere. I went to see different scenery in Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou, each of the town has different characteristics. Shanghai is a very modernize city and like what the guide says it is the place where is standard of living there is very high. Suzhou is supposed to be Venice of China as it has around 300+ rivers in the town; however they still need to improve on the cleanliness of the city especially the toilets. Hangzhou is my favorite place out of the 3. The city overall cleanliness is up to the standard however the toilet still got problem. Anyway Hangzhou the scenery is FANTASTIC especially with the snow covered. Later u will see it yourself from the photos below.





This trip I bought quite number of staffs.
1. Shirt for my doggy for V’day.
2. 3 Chopsticks sets for my doggy family, my godma family and for my aunt family.
3. 2 boots for my mom and I.
4. 1 shoe for my mom.
5. 1 mini skirt for myself
6. 3 small bottle of green tea (xi hu long jin)
7. 1 silk blanket for my grandma
8. 1 room slippers for my grandma
9. Some souvenirs

It seems like I have bought a lot of things, haha I am a shopping queen. Actually I try to stop myself from buying as 10 days later I will be going to Thailand and I can shop some more.

For the food parts it was nice is some restaurants and I felt that the taste is not bad. Just need to give and take.

Overall trip not bad and I earn quite a lot though, shall tell u in personal if you want to know.

See ya

No comments: