Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Birthday wish list

My friends have been asking me what my wish list is for my 21st Birthday, so I am going to announce it here. Thus you gers and guys out there that thinking of what to buy has a choice to make. The price is from $20 – few $100.
  1. Dive Gear
    1. Regulator
    2. Dive Bag
    3. Dive Computer
    4. I-pearl BCD by aqualung (From Mario)
    5. Fins (From Mr De)
    6. Wet Suit (From Cosmo)
    7. Booties (From Mr De)
  2. IPOD Nano 8G
  3. Books
    1. Chronicle of Narnia (Complete Series)
    2. Harry Potter (Complete Series)
    3. Middle Sex (life of ppl of 2 sexs)
    4. Other interesting books
  4. Bag for going for work
  5. TV set for myself
  6. Portable Hard Disk (From Ching Yee)
  7. New Laptop
  8. Digital Camera
  9. Movie Voucher

I think that all for you to think about. If you think it is still not enough then sms or msn me.

PS: BIRTHDAY CHALET ON 28JUN - 30JUN
NTUC CHALET DOWN TOWN EAST

No comments: