Today supposed to be a happy day for me as I was going to meet up with my 2 best primary school friends. My 2 best friends are Beer and Nick, both are guys. Hee hee. However Beer gf makes me super pissed off right in the morning and it makes my day worse when I meeting Beer later.
That stupid ger make me pissed off by when I rang up to Beer in the morning, she answered the phone. I was like SHIT, I going to die and true enough I am died. At first she asked me why I call Beer I said we are friend so just call up, nothing important. She dun let me rang up so I hold on, then later she said my friend sleeping so I asked her to tell Beer I called. However that not the end, she rang me back and say got something to talk to me, I know in my heart, she going to nag at me. True enough she still think that I am the third party and want to break them up, please lol it is me leh why would I break them up. I do not want to fight with her so I say WE ARE FRIEND. She asked me why would I need to call Beer so many time when I come back to phuket, why cant a friend call right???? OMG, I still answer her politely I have no idea why I must be nice to her. Anyway in my heart I was like this is the only time I can talk to this best friend. Whatever it is that conversation just pissed me off and when I met my friend later I cant just control the angriness I have inside me.
Anyway I met with my primary school teachers that make me happy enough, and Nick bought his gf along, they are together for super long le. Whatever they are good couple, about 2 years I didn’t met his gf and she getting more and more pretty. Anyway we are all still best friend. FRIEND FOREVER (that the words).
That all I wanna say, I think I still piss off with this morning but what can I do she is my best friend gf.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment