Thursday, November 6, 2008

.....

Someone ask me why am I not attached? I answered because no one wants to chase me actually there is one but somehow I do not want to be with that person. I just really want my life to be peaceful and I can have all my time I want to do anything I want.

So for now single life is the best but not I do not feel lonely sometimes but I know I have good friends around me and that is good enough. :) Really love all my friends around me especially RP group. They are everything to me from going out for dinner to overseas trip.
I will be going for another trip to Thailand with flutist gers really cannot wait for it. My exam is starting next week really books and me now. I have been lazy to read but no choice still need to force myself to study.

This sat is RP band concert I will be going confirm must be a good alumni and go and support. If anyone free just pop by k. heehee :)

Anyway going back to study… bb
Love

No comments: