The dinner is on last FRIDAY @ Marina Square Pariss, u know the buffet restaurant thingy. I ate like crazy that day lah, coz was too hungry so just keep on eating. From oyster, scallop, SHASHIMI, SUSHI, prawn dumpling, fish curry, stew beef, beef steak CHOCOLATE FONDUE, ice cream, dessert, chin chow and lastly my drink of the night COKE. Haha. That how much I ate that day. I think my weight gone up from that night lah. Haha. Cant believe we have company’s dinner there lah coz it quite expensive lol. But just happy and eat can liao. Next got my bonus and it quite an unexpected that will be quite a lot, to me is quite a lot lah.
After the very nice dinner, went got K-BOX fully paid by company, so cool lah. We get the biggest room, some more inside got POOL table lol. I sang like few songs lah, den join the pool people (1 round only lah), join the cards team to play cards and drink a bit lah. That day is MATEL (I think if I not wrong) with COKE, not so bad lah coz the percentage of coke in the glass quite a lot ratio 1:3. Stay there until 1am then took cab back with Cindy Jie, Jing Da and Wei Shan. Good thing is the cab fee paid by Cindy Jie, needs to thanks her.
About Cindy Jie, she is someone hu I have known her ever since I still a child as last time she used to work closely with my mom as she send customers to my dad’s travel agent in phuket last time. Before Natas fair one week I went to see her at the company to pass her the cheque from my dad to her, then after a long chat I got the job I working now lol. Haha. I can work in the company partly due to her so need to thanks her. Last time I use to call her Aunty Cindy as u know when u are a child parents will asked u to call aunty uncle, however they say now I grow up le and work same company so call like other colleagues Cindy jie lol!!!
Weekend work, yup work as need to earn money lah, later go Taiwan no money will be so sad. Normal doing sales and also got training by Rain jie jie. But I think just get use to the system and know the product well will be good enough for sales person. So I still need to read more on the product side to have better knowledge.
Below are the photos from the Natas Dinner. Enjoy.
After the very nice dinner, went got K-BOX fully paid by company, so cool lah. We get the biggest room, some more inside got POOL table lol. I sang like few songs lah, den join the pool people (1 round only lah), join the cards team to play cards and drink a bit lah. That day is MATEL (I think if I not wrong) with COKE, not so bad lah coz the percentage of coke in the glass quite a lot ratio 1:3. Stay there until 1am then took cab back with Cindy Jie, Jing Da and Wei Shan. Good thing is the cab fee paid by Cindy Jie, needs to thanks her.
About Cindy Jie, she is someone hu I have known her ever since I still a child as last time she used to work closely with my mom as she send customers to my dad’s travel agent in phuket last time. Before Natas fair one week I went to see her at the company to pass her the cheque from my dad to her, then after a long chat I got the job I working now lol. Haha. I can work in the company partly due to her so need to thanks her. Last time I use to call her Aunty Cindy as u know when u are a child parents will asked u to call aunty uncle, however they say now I grow up le and work same company so call like other colleagues Cindy jie lol!!!
Weekend work, yup work as need to earn money lah, later go Taiwan no money will be so sad. Normal doing sales and also got training by Rain jie jie. But I think just get use to the system and know the product well will be good enough for sales person. So I still need to read more on the product side to have better knowledge.
Below are the photos from the Natas Dinner. Enjoy.
My table!!!
Guess where he come from???

One of the Aunty(Mom fren)

Cindy Jie

The YOUNG team!!!

Lecan jie

I know her elder bro!!! co-incidence

Dun u think they are SO PEI!!!

Our boss and the verdict of NATAS fair sale

Good SHOT!!! haha

SPOT me???
More Photos will be up soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment